Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Banner!!!

Wowzers! Watch Rob make his amazing Vanity Fair kung-fu moves! Thanks so much to Jeanette at Robmusement for the above wonderfulness!!! Thankfully, we don't have to see what happened when he landed. I wish wish wish I had turned fangirl earlier - then I would have gotten that issue and the GQ that has SadRob in it. What does this all have to do with Twilight? Not much. I'm rereading Breaking Dawn...again. One part I like, and it's gushy, is where Bella feels like she is finally as she was meant to be - a vampire. I've even gotten used to Renesmee's goofy-ass name (except, like Bella, I don't like the nickname "Nessie").

That David Slade is so stingy with the Eclipse teasers! Bad, bad man! There are zillions of fangirls just panting to see them (I'm not panting but I want to see them!).

I did watch the video somewhere (I think it was either Twicrack Addict or Robsessed) that says there are some cool new action figures being released after the New Moon DVD is released. There's even gonna be a SparkleEdward! If only they could make the action figure actually look like Edward from the end of New Moon (minus the heinous wardrobe)! I keep starting to buy Guidoward but he's just too awful.

PE is still standing on my bedside table. He watches me while I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - even if you think this is lame.