Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blinking and Stuttering and Lip-biting...

...oh my! This shit is really getting on my nerves! For some reason, I thought I needed to watch Twilight yet again today and I think I reached my overload point. I don't know what's worse - watching her or listening to her! I am looking forward to New Moon as much to block out the images and sounds of poor ol' KStew in Twilight as anything. I hadn't watched the movie all that much before I got stuck with my recent DVR recordings for entertainment but now I think I'm gonna have to erase that sucker!

I'm still almost finished with Breaking Dawn...again. I think I'll do what I usually do and bail until I decide to read Twilight again. What else to read? Now working on The Walker Papers books by C. E. Murphy and "The Fresco" by Sheri S. Tepper. Gotta take a break from Twilight sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - even if you think this is lame.