Sunday, March 14, 2010

Remember Me...some other time

Nope, I'm not going to see it. I read the comments on Twitarded's comment section about it and decided that it was best if I don't go. The ending is fuckall sad. I don't like to go to movies that have sad endings - too depressing. And since I am depressed a lot of the time anyway, I don't need that particular type of help. Give me Twilight or sci-fi movies any day. Let's just say that I love the Lethal Weapon movies, Independence Day, and Armageddon. Lots of property destruction. A little sad here and there but mostly lots of car chases, UFOs, and destructive meteors. What's not to like?

That Eclipse trailer...very uneven, methinks. That shot of Victoria jumping over the river was great up until the close-up of her face. Bad wig and she looked startled. At least Robward isn't dressed like his own grandfather anymore! Much better fit, since he is pretending to be 17. He looks fuckhawt (of course, when does he not look fuckhawt?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - even if you think this is lame.