Thursday, November 5, 2009

Double Holy Shit!

You have GOT to go to RobMusement today! She has links to some kinda cool merch. I already have the calendar displayed in my office area (it is part office and part living room). Won't it be fun to explain to my sister and my 15-year-old niece when they come over next week to help me get ready to move?!! I am NOT going to tell how much older than HHH I am - it would be too embarrassing. Besides, I doubt if anyone in the HHH blogiverse cares. We would all (theoretically) be happy to find a dumpster or maybe just buy him some hotpockets in case he needs to build a fort again.

Check out the awesomeness of the Twitarded ladies! I'm so glad I found them! JJ and STY rock!

Well, enough shout outs for now. Skipping out to get me some Vanity Fair coolness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - even if you think this is lame.