Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Saw the Moooooovie

Did I like it? Absolutely in some parts; not so much in other parts. Did it make me cry? Definitely. Even though I've read New Moon and was ready for it, the scene where Edward leaves Bella hit me hard. Every time I watch Bella collapse in the forest I'm going to cry my eyes out so I'd rather do that at home so will def get the DVD but probably won't go to see it in the theatre again. This was Taycob's movie - the kid did an awesome job. Robward was...glittery. Very glittery. Great scenes with the Volturi though. Very elegant and completely scary. I did not like watching Edward get beat up! I love the soundtrack. It fits the movie quite well. Some of the music made me sad before I even knew what parts it went with.

I'm glad I went to an afternoon matinee to see it but I think I'll go the first day when Eclipse opens. It'll be more fun with more fans there. The theatre I saw it in was 2/3 empty so there wasn't any screaming or squeeing. Kinda boring, actually. I did hear laughter when I held Pocket Edward up to the screen to take his picture. But I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - even if you think this is lame.