Monday, November 30, 2009

Stuff We Don't Like (and something we do like)

Well, the consensus seems to be that the Alice's vision of B & E pretty much does what a vacuum cleaner does! Have to agree, as I've said before. Just whose ass that one was pulled out of is beyond me! Talk about some serious asshattery involved...!

And yes, some of the Wolf Pack could have done with developing some six-packs. Taycob and the other guy (sorry, hot wolf guy, can't remember your name) with the cut abs really made the other wolves look a little sloppy!

The whirlwind of Rob interviews and photos is probably, sadly, about over. Gotta admit I am tired of the "no comment" angle on the Robsten issue. Who cares anymore anyway? I sure don't. My guess is that since neither of them will say, it is or it was but is no longer (that's what she said). Again, I say, Rob: shave every 2 or 3 days. Four days is just too scruffy.

And here's the something we all do like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - even if you think this is lame.